Saturday, January 1, 2011

Indian Wives With Cleavage In Saree

4x13 4X12 4x11 Good intentions

more than a necessity is a procedure that at each end of the year creates a list of good intentions, as if we are truly interested people to become something a little better than the previous year or if you simply do as the main topic of discussion for women: P. I would like to clarify, I make the list because I feel the need, because I want to show the world my good intentions even if NOT are women -.-'.

What to say more than anything else this past year: the policy has not improved, inflation has increased, even debt, not my university exams. So a balanced budget because of two things mentioned above, four qualitatively or quantitatively increased and two decreased. See, my income has increased so I can boast the fact that if I want a packet of chewing-gum can I buy with my money and not steal the purse of my father).

the new year what I mean to do / have / to look for:
  • Fewer women: as usual I have too many and I have a lot of reasons to put this limit . Distract me from studying, I dehydrate the bank account, are moody and there are ever offered 2X1. As Lidl for example.
  • Less money: intoxicated by the idea of \u200b\u200bbecoming rich neglect eating and sleeping friends and study. I am automatically quantify in cash any thought went through my head, which is thinking what types of exercises to do at the gym or what kind of music listening time with the i-tunes. I have to turn the page (who knows what in it for you ...).

  • Less examinations cabbage I too am working with the university since then I would not conclude Engineering in just 10 years for three years and go for nerd would try to slow down voluntarily my studies.

  • more muscle and less fat : because I'm curious to see to what level of detail I can get. What also totally useless because, looking a bit 'around on the beach, the girls prefer ... mah ..

  • Less lottery : because it is useless. So it always win or at least in Naples from Florence down and in complete antithesis to the number 2, and rightly so I should stop.
Above:

  • croquette potatoes everywhere: as an attack of hunger and I have always crocchettina is always good, if perhaps in a safe setting a nasal nostril to keep warm and to mature aromas and flavors. A little 'how do hamsters eat that accumulate in the cheeks and then leave it in the den. Be tested.
a short list made by any one person because I do not think any that stand out for special needs or priorities. Moreover, the way I did it for sport or because I feel that my list will become a commitment concrete to improve society and to give a fair example of supported community living.

is like no: D.

With love, Amir
Robert Roman Monte Carlo

PS: 1) photo of a common chewing gum 2) example of Lidl discount

0 comments:

Post a Comment