Friday, January 14, 2011

Best Budget Av Receiver 2010 Singapore

You can not .. Shampoo to eat

Dear readers, post in the form reduced to meet your reduced mental capacity. To inform you, my good intentions have gone straight to become "blessed" today. On January 1, 2011 I published a post, and I want to remember it, items 2) and 5) (I have to stop thinking of becoming rich playing the lottery): I formally impossible to stop because today is the unexpected happened.

Robert what happened: O??

Wow my imaginary friend you suffer xD. However, today my dad went to take my mother to work and then leave together for a holiday, I gave him a simple assignment: go to the tobacconist and check the lottery ticket that I have been delivered. The result comes home with a hearty winning € 15.02, as did 3 points. Speaking of probability, the figures tell me that I had a 1 in 979 (90x89x88 / 1x2x3x4x5x6 = no chance to do 3) and then rounded down 1 / 1000. One in the faaaaaaa milleeeee there .. I can think of is song xD.

And now you do the sum?

noble dreams that I believe can become a reality: I have in mind an idea of \u200b\u200bentrepreneurship, then traveling around the world, will collect many clocks and machines (including a Ferrari 599 white). As I will make some change, definitely take away the hunger.

With mastercard.

have a blog like mine is priceless. : D

With love, Amir
Robert Roman Monte Carlo

0 comments:

Post a Comment