Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bulma And Vegeta Fan E



Oh christ. Before writing this post I thought about how to set up a course, wasting precious minutes of my life, yet I still say it spontaneously, and time has not lessened the scandal that would bring me to "personal care" view the supermarket and that would inspire me for the following post.
Maybe, of course like a normal person , personal I do not give a stracippa Lippa, a bubble bath "magic enveloping" gives me the same results the old and classic soap, only that I pay more, and that the ® Original Denim has messed bad because I want to see if it's never been a man who never asked for anything to his wife (unlike states such as they said, "for the man who does not have to ask ... never !...").
The saddest thing is how the case of products for personal hygiene fury with the female audience, turning out products that compensate for their names to the lack of love from their husbands. Let me explain: we again examine the product side by side, because it is the most scandalous appears along with a few worthy of Palmolive ®. I do not understand why a shower gel called "Magic Enveloping" line "Cuddles." What was so "fascinating" and "magic"? And why punish the line "slap" in favor of the line "pampering"? I'd slap in the more useful

  1. Educating better, if my son gets up one certainly does not give him cuddles
  2. If
  3. a person passes out .. do not we give it slaps cuddles.
  4. If I'm in bed with a woman's sex are much more sberlotti any pampering. As those come later, and there is a reason why they are considered second choice :)???
.. What then for the love of god and Ginger Shea Butter ... .. but tell me I'm eating soap or what? mah .. I would find a more engaging soap type:
Badedas \u0026lt;- brand
"slap" \u0026lt;- Clean sterile line
\u0026lt;- name of the soap

make sure that you understand that this is a soap, not a dessert -.-''.

Worthy also competing Palmolive I propose a "hyper moisturizing olive Milk ... Milk! an olive ... but for the love of god, the olives were not oil??
I'll be left behind in time but I know so much about this product oxymoron. A little 'as a "hot ice"! But the always fantastic
Palmolive line " cream - Fruit ," I propose that the taste-smell soap-color (I do not know to which point the 5 senses involved) kiwi, pomegranate (melograno!! Hahahaha) ; or Mandarin! xD .. As I mentioned a little while ago a friend of mine, I'm in whether we need to involve the taste propose a soap-flavored sauerkraut & leek, which surely has a taste more "full bodied" here.
cream-fruit of this line is fantastic also the description on the packaging of the soap ".. a creamy caress on your skin" XD! bon in my soap and it would be "a kick in the ass bird that wakes you up in the morning" .. So either they do not want to say anything because I have yet to try a creamy caress or a bird kick in the ass -.-'.

Expressing a personal observation, I'm a lot more style "Pino Silvestre" because it gives off a sweet odor filled. And do not tell me nonsense type that is relaxing or other things of various kinds (the soaps are not relaxing, come on, I tried them and if we pissed in the shower before I go out with the same mood even after using them).
Finally, wash less because they consume less water, avoid contact dermatitis due to excessive cleaning, strengthen your immune system and do not be fooled by the myths of these soaps: D.

With love, Amir
Robert Roman Monte Carlo

PS: 1) Badedas pictures in question, 2) a picture of the Palmolive in question 3) example of sauerkraut and leek

0 comments:

Post a Comment