Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Weighing The Odds In Sports Betting

sensitization such as irritation and burning

I'm wrong. Holy shit I'm sick. I came to this cold and my nose dripping like a shit. Discomfort. I'm hurt. I run the balls. Today at work ok. Made out of 6 packs of tissues, toilet paper once finished .. but I continued to drip = run balls. The phone is malfunctioning. Sometimes I launch it, trying to at least have the foresight not to break it .. but the launch .. and blasphemy, because I'm sick, and when I feel bad every thing pisses me off ... I had to work to fix the site because who would do the job he has done wrong .. and I feel bad. I put pieces of tissue in the nose and do it like a cap, but after 3 minutes it is soaked and I have to remove it .. I do not have aspirin, I have oranges, discomfort ... Today at work came to visit my girlfriend, I was very happy, too bad I was sick and I felt bad because I was a bit 'nervous and angry. But it was nice and took me home. It 'been a treasure .. I'm sick, I ran out of handkerchiefs and drip .. Today my girlfriend saved me more than € 2.10 to make me very happy. My girlfriend spacca.it
Tomorrow I'll still sore. The Japanese have a very low view of women. To be with a young Japanese girl is a geek thing and if you're a girl you take your friends for a ride .. Young Japanese people love only in special hostels.




Technorati Tags: emo shit ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment