Saturday, October 28, 2006

Polyps On Hiatus Hernia

if A> B and B> C then A> C

Bella yo, the brothers are returned from Prague and now begins the routine. This week I did not really work a dick, because that is not working and working on internet sites that you can not do much. So I fired a certain number of movies like "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" (with Mos Def among others), half of the Monty Python film credits (which burned), "V for Vendetta," "Sin City" and several episodes of The Simpsons . the rest of the time playing Tony Hawk or Warcraft3 .. Cazzeggiano short.
This week will be held on the administrative council of the condominium Series heads since we have several things at stake: November 3 play for the competition to think Maserada Global Rhythms: D, 11 are at low to Giem organized by The Slutmaker aka Endi. On December 1 we will all'UBIK, local Ponzano Veneto to open in a few weeks, run by former CSO Rebelde fantastic boys (which has had a nuclear energy in my life), and together with Agrenalina Buoyz will open the concert of the assaults FRONT. No shit! Yesterday I went to Rika and the Liukins Smok.it Lobby that are pumping the CD in which there will be a piece with us. And beautiful there ..
week for the rest of flatness, so I did not write .. I hope the next is more challenging, I do not want to go I'm already blogging mona. It feels.
Peace




Technorati Tags: emo shit , the magical world of rap, trash talk

0 comments:

Post a Comment