Friday, October 13, 2006

Cigarettes Cause Lightheadedness

OOX/017-NT with cannon mutagenic

I was in the minority now that Chico Way and have their own blog and I have stayed cool dry place .. I had one on
giovani.it .. dead, I had one on MS Spaces ... dead (and in most MS is in my ass), I have a myspace space .. but sucks in terms of management and then use it just to be cool and show that I was loved by heavyweights such as Kuno and mixed ....
... this seems simple and clean, then so be it ..

Right now the only one who does not have a blog and Flabbi and this makes him a super-duper-uber-nerd.

I'm in the office and do not pass me shit. Generally work 2 ½ hours because I'm good because I have to do and I always do in the rest of the time is fast cazzeggiano ... but I break my balls ... I have a mac with only 700MHz, and then I turn stralento warcraft ... by next week I will begin to bring the books. Anyway I really like this working environment is very relaxed ...

Now I go to Magna .. I hope at least this time to keep a blog so decent!

Peace .. and I





Technorati Tags: trash talk

0 comments:

Post a Comment