Thursday, October 19, 2006

Is Ccnp Bootcamp God For Beginners??

Occasionally I see dead pixels

Today first day off due to illness: D and I started the internship by even 2 weeks: D Monday, however, I must return because we have many beautiful works to be perky do and we took a little 'with bombs .. Static day, ate oranges, rested, zerinol, warcraft, simpson (finally new episodes) etc etc. I did the graphics for the blog of Ugly Pottery Dorothy aka aka aka Troy Roller go check it! The link is in the links section! All day I've an upset stomach and a sore back fucking ... That heaviness. I'm gonna go eat peace iéiò

Today's photo is dedicated to anyone who picks a fight on the internet today as the two balls in warcraft you are upset, because I said that Alliance characters are all deficient or homosexual 12enni




Technorati Tags: emo shit ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment