Monday, December 27, 2010

Sms For New Baby Born To Frends

The best you can find them at work ..

Lately I've been neglecting the blog, and is not for the usual pork that I can commit perilous down my life, but because for the first time in my life I feel the work experience. It 'been a bit' as the first Once you make love, and think: "Ok, we're from, you can redo and so perhaps the next time Robert last longer:)." After today, December 27, 2010 deadline for the assignment of trust back in business soon in the store as much fun. Here's some useful information:

Location @ Mediaworld, Comm Center "Hemisphere", Monfalcone, 34074, GO. Coordinates: 45.817495N, 13.512025E.

find them among the employees is not difficult, especially in this holiday season because they were all dressed as Santa's helper elves. I, promoter of a well-known brand in photography, I was the only dress normal but high as a Santa's helper elf, and then in 1:1 scale! But by no joking aside, I was the coolest course in history and therefore there was no difficulty in recognizing, D.

If you have not yet figured out who I was, in essence, was the official who If you're looking for a refrigerator placed in the department was sending video games, looking for a blender in the computer department and if you are looking for a TV sent to the bar outside the supermarket. Purpose. For a brief period I had the honor (we've seen good) to promote e-books in Sony's PC department. Small spoiler on the PC department: The department is well stocked, employees in the department know their stuff, we spend our most incompetent of the world: D. In addition to a bunch of nerds.

simply a department that strongly suggest to those who have suicidal feelings. Just see who goes through there and you are just want to relive. Also because the customers are embarrassing blunders (yes I'm kidding: P). Obviously the customer is arrogant with me. I will be gentle with him but I sign all the crap he says and then post them online here: D. Here is the document that Ivan, Damian, Gabriel and colleagues I have made available. I thank all those customers who have had the courage to present to our sight a Mauser asking (probably looking for a mouse) that has a gun, asking a mouse wafairless (probably looking for a wireless mouse), wondering where is the kitchen in a department store technology as the Mediaworld, or where there are pressure cookers or grinders. I thank the customer who has spoken to me that the internet is dangerous, the customer who has problems with the des-coop (desktop), or the customer who asked me dell'etilometro to stick to the USB port.

Thanks.

Because now I know that the world is beautiful, I'm not stupid, that the van changed his underwear every day and I can then I also hold the post of Chairman of the Board :).

Here is the complete document.
In stock things are milder because they are often the Bangladesh who do not understand the buttons and seeing a lady of the cameras pose very specific questions like: "What does this do? Is this? Is this? Is this? .. . etc ".
But most are more chicks. Then just click and move forward to the department PC Photo: P.

A special greeting to:
Roberto, head of department, who called me a whore because I sold all the cameras Sony, including the display.
Arturo Roger Gennaro, who puts in order the only cordless phones to watch the girls butts.
Dani that she would do with a SSSSCsI (sex, safe, fast, wild, warm, uninhibited)
Ale want my hugs and wishing MariaGiu my massage.
Alessio TV that the department instead of two has led delicate nipples.
Augustine Philips promoter who thinks watching SKY TV on the thousand of the department rather than sell.
A Gabriel, Ivan, and Luca Damiano PC that are still wondering how to get rich by creating an App for the Apple.
Mauro department for Games is convinced that the world is ruled by energy: P (I'm an engineer so it's my nature to be difficult about it).
Darius because of Video colleagues call him fart. Alice Video
department because he brings us the sweet work and not be offended if we speak of us male or smells different stuff.
THE DIRECTOR Luca Miotti, which perhaps will not even know who they are framed, with whom I made an epochal figure of shit because with him behind me and without my knowledge, I said, "ooohh ... today I'm not a cock work ". But I understand.

With Love
Robert Roman Amir Monte Carlo

PS: photos 1) as a helper of Santa Claus 2) pictures of me at work 3) document, click on it to better read

0 comments:

Post a Comment