Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mere Naam Joker Simi Grewal



I have an orgasm: a moment forget the title, because the crime sentence is announced at the beginning because I came to a 3X to post titles. In full contrast with the youth of the modern era Robert enjoys the little things in life, as example, to reach the third room and two dozen pairs (ie 28) section of my long post, see a fly flies in full house and smashed the glass of the window or running a machine that takes a puddle and turn on the lava of the pedestrian sidewalk : D .
I sent many emails in a matter of fact, thanks for the support given to me, some of them quite explicit to senior members worldwide. We only hope that Assange of Wikileaks I find out, because otherwise I find myself with excrement up to their necks, and all my blog cabin would be irreparably compromised -.-''. And who says his mother.

Yes, but, Robert Short and concise that I have things very important to make sure that as I watch the signs always the right time.


say that you're the worst imaginary friend I seem to get a compliment. In any case, you go ahead and see the clock that I have to tell great things: D.


Since I'm full of morose, as I rightly pinned in previous posts, I was flipping through a newspaper dedicated a good percentage of my mental capacity in the personal ads, and paying particular attention to the selection of any term partner . It would be so romantic to tell my children that he knew his mother because he was in the paper: D.


ads were the most varied:

  • Beautiful, buxom, blonde, 26, also offers massage therapy and relaxing at home.
  • romantic Lady looking for loving companion sensitive to his woman to establish a solid relationship and happy. A lover of walks on the beach at sunset.
  • AAAA Beautiful brunette spirited man looking for big extravagant evenings and spicy. No time wasters. No ulterior motives. Here are just a big surprise
shred of what I found. Some have impressed me more than others yes, but do not think I have found a useful partner in these ads. I do not know why, it will be the time, my fatigue, work commitments and university, the fact that at age 21 still do not ride with Ferrari (inconcepibile!)
Let's analyze why:

  • in the first message we can understand that now is a Chinese the ad because, first of all do know a few Italian massages. And then, a nose, a Chinese venture that is dyed blond. Perhaps it may be a Ukrainian, but I would not bet here. discarded because I love the Made in Italy
  • the second with a little 'luck we can hope that rich lady, and we know so attached and connected to have a rich wife, D. Perhaps this could be stifling and I'd run out. And then you do not know how old: old as my mom? Then we can stand. As old as the lady in front of me here in study hall in college and continues to cough? I hope not. I do not play the lottery, I figured if I start to gamble with an old (MILF male friends for us, D). discarded because they do not want another grandmother who is close relationship for the sake of blood to me -.- '
  • The third case is what leaves me more thrilled. Not so much for the "supply" of hot and extravagant evening, which for example may mean you will take you to a cabaret where they serve food Mexican, but for that "big surprise . Big surprise that mean? That gives you a big package? And what kind of package? A gift bag or a parcel male? I had asked a woman not a man -.-'. Big surprise a guy who has huge boobs? And the other? I do not want women deformed style Chernobyl '. never a surprise announcement terrified me so much. discarded because I fear and awe. Place


But no! A few days ago came the announcement from me.

Robert, the world of fairies and the Wizard of Oz let me know in elementary school? ..


If you click on the picture you can see it bigger. Viviane I am pleased that I have visited on myspace. But I'm quite sure there is a vein cheating in this ad. IF you were interested in me I'm sure it would try to marry as soon as possible and then split up and take away all my possessions (and I'm sure, also took away my Pokémon trading cards). Or SE is a "woman of the people" (not to call her whore) I certainly would send a virus if I open his photo send me by e-mail. And I'm sure she has any body in existing virus transmitted via sexual intercourse. In fact I'll add more: if I open his photos that I would send e-mail contrarrei believe that a kind of electronic AIDS. Therefore dangerous.
I feel compelled to decline the invitation then, and continue to look for my Venus (I can feel I'll find under the tree this year).

In any case I leave my personal ad here, she never misses a day to notice me:
AAA disconsolate young man shot hair, nano, hypochondriac, some allergic 'to everything, very rich and specific , seeks woman in no way interested in money and a predilection to the care of her man, which is available to make some zozzeria in bed at night. Wanted: made in Italy, (and I put it for safety) big surprise.


With Love,
Robert Roman Amir Monte Carlo


PS Photo 1: announcement that I received on myspace, for read more click on the picture

0 comments:

Post a Comment