Monday, December 13, 2010

Pokemon Mix Up Machine

3X10 Dear Santa ... Avance doubtful

December 25, 2010, and here's the magic of Christmas coming. The second most important feast of Christianity, the day when the baby Jesus was born .. the day you receive the presents:).
Even I, as said in the first in the first post is a natural person, not an entity, D, and therefore I have a couple of interesting stuff that I would like to receive. Taking advantage
use the excuse of the plague "nostalgia" (that is, that my mother saying "ohhh I wrote the letter as he was a child, that soft") I made the following requests taking advantage of the tenderness caused when:





fun to read.
course are went to the post office and I put the stamp to make everything as formal as possible. Besides, when the employee has placed a look at the letter he looked at me in a somewhat 'curious. I think it's the fact that in front of them believed to have a man of 21 who still believes in Santa Claus. In any case, I responded with one of those smiles you're deduce that I understood everything in life: D.

With love
Robert Roman Amir Monte Carlo

PS Photos 1,2,3: my letter, each picture is a real page. Eventually I blacked my address for obvious reasons. Click on images to enlarge them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment