Monday, November 1, 2010

Sears Outlet San Diego

2x06 Thomas with his nose

Man for centuries has led to research dell'Introvabile, scientific discovery and puzzle solving seemingly inexplicable, wandering, sometimes even blindly into the unknown .

Robert if you need to philosophical discourses, never mind I already time for religion in school ..


No dear friend, do not jump to conclusions and wrong. I do an intro, a bit like the CD of the rappers who have a useless piece number of seconds when they talk regularly and you just jump him. See? Even my intro is short and you jump to read that you only asking questions of the TSI on time fuck you make me lose time. A double -.
However the other day that I take the bus (line 17 / , for Trieste who read note) and of course the word "row" is wasted in columns for cars in front of the exit of the station trains, and where the bus stop mentioned above. Which leads to what? To see people that are stacked in the car, which are obviously worse than the horn, and later combined with the full fanfare, wiggle car, consuming all the calories for breakfast or just swear. There are those who actually carries the electric razor and shaves in a car is stopped, and I noticed him and he gave me a laugh first and then those wonderful gesture of thumbs up.
I say, RESPECT like to take life xD. But the story of how people occupying the time in the car could be a source of debate in a future post. What I consider is the habit, spread like to avoid paying taxes in Italy, to get his nose! Or more commonly, "scaccolarsi.
Not that it's a maniac thing is that in the morning I do not have an excessive desire to push me to make speeches in super buses with people and therefore I'm going to watch the world outside the window. I could not help but notice that a motorist has driven to perform, without medical prescriptions, however, a rhinoscopy without disinfection of instruments, such as hands, and suddenly, as the place of operation. The result will not glory and public acclaim on the part of the medical college for the successful operation but only a mere shift material (nasal secretions solidified ed), nasal cavity from the carpet of the car. Which strongly disapprove.
witness to the fact I was not too long ago, I honestly do not remember exactly the date, because it is not the first, but it is one of a long list of characters, began to draw from that fateful day.

Even more fun was when my former professor of construction was spring cleaning of your nose during class!. I was the first to notice that his familiarity and speaking with my friends we got to the point that every time I caught him "ravanare" we'd say all together (we were 3) "nuggets, nuggets, nuggets, nuggets .. . " with the obvious reference to the fact that the miner (teacher) is looking into the mine (nose) of jewels or nuggets anyway (...). Misfortune would have it, one day the professor took notice of our gag: thank God he took a liking to.

But this habit, by which day of our life takes hold? Answer: Since we were born. In fact, do not tell you that you have never done even as a child because there believe is missing dead. In fact, nasal secretions, along with mostly stones and Vinavil ® are the staple diet of a normal child. The Child as an example here is exactly as you once were, change the hair color of eyes and here it is made a picture of you in a small moment of daily life.

The finger in the nose with time has become an excellent defensive weapon: Obviously you have to remove someone tried to touch it with your finger of your offending, stuff, here. Or
object records by entering any kind of object to make it out of another orifice, or otherwise, and this often happened when using the apparatus Pharyngolaryngeal, to let out water from the nose or even spaghetti. link to a video testimony



Why "Thomas with his nose? Simply because it was a cartoon I saw on television when I was little, and the rhyme of the title of the box, as well as inspiration for this post will be one of those things I'll never forget in life. xD

mean his nose is a strange and deeply rooted tradition in our society, even if you do not approve of in public, I dedicate to those who are always looking for something, who wants to go to the bottom of things, who want to touch or who gets in line at traffic lights).


(in picture 2: a wise guy who knows how to use the nose, referring to the speech record)


With Love
Robert Roman Amir Monte Carlo




PS: I am not part of the 70 winners with 6 the lottery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment