Monday, November 22, 2010

Mainship Grand Salon Review

3x09 2x08 2x07 Massage

From experience I was shown that disasters are not monocasuali. There is always a combination of several reasons that justify a complete failure. In my specific case it is called a sperm and an egg added to the libido of my parents in an unfortunate night (and two would then CVD): D. So back to today's world
rain, excessive study and chronic itching of the scrotum make me think about things, say, to say the singular and therefore useless misfortunes.

them Robert Bella, the important thing is saying it alone


The rain made me think a moment, everyone is spilling water on me when I go out (which my mother once justified done with the weather "Robert is Jesus crying" or "Jesus is peeing"), might rather be used in a pool. But we develop the theory. Immediately fill a swimming pool of coca-cola or pink sauce! First
become the king of any party. Then steps to strange. But in the end you copierebbero all if your name is Armani or Gucci). That's the beauty of Italy: D.
Nevertheless it would be something unusual and deserves attention. Be careful not to type "Armando wow, look at them what about the boy ... or is in the pool oO" ... or maybe even you .. but beware of the type that would be extremely dangerous.

eeeeehhh ... the coca-cola. Robert did not make me the tragic.


Ninth coccobello that .. tragic, tragic. The coca cola until proven guilty is an acid. The most unfortunate is that of "now I'll jump in the pool and go back out with the costume dissolved by acid ... and all I see the burnet ^.^"... and anyway we must consider the microclimate that would be formed on the spot in my memory that coca is very often carbonated .. so you end up sleeping in your pool because CO 2 creates drowsiness = D. then logically everyone is asleep and there is celebration. Summing up the coca-cola does not help the party.

Let's assume now a pool of sauce. In addition to having problems maintenance as the sauce should be nice and cute xD decaying, we also technical problems of practicality: I do not think that float in such a composition any more dead and wounded I do not want to have in my house. Not to mention the danger to the pool because the possibility of "slip " (in friendship slip) are the nth degree. To avoid complaints that triggered when one of the friends gets injured (which are always cute and cuddly but when you can earn money with quereline and associates are always in the front row: P) you come in one of those signs "Caution slippery floor" that are decidedly anti-party. Conclusion, The sauce is definitely party-repellent.

Yes, but Robert, then??


So Fucking!. No nothing on, you're my only friend, however imaginary, could never hurt you = D. The conclusions are deduced from itself. E 'was assumed to be impracticable situation with no satisfactory answer. Do not think of doing such stupid things with your Iacuzzi or similar.
Ipso facto, vanvara to speak, and this is something that I did not want to demonstrate -.-'' reason as expressed in previous posts.
Love me


With love
Robert Roman Amir Monte Carlo


PS: Jesus pictures a child urinates, foto 2 pool of coca-cola, photo 3 as the cartel

0 comments:

Post a Comment