Sunday, September 26, 2010

Womanplaying With Themselves

1x01 Pilot

Well here. Let's go. Sir Robert and I are also (are made of flesh), I succumbed to the temptation to create my own blog, the place par excellence where to write things series or maybe a few gags, thanks to which one day going to climb the peaks of the blog world. I'll be the blogger par excellence, and praise and all know me then control the world to the sound of post!

BUT NO!

The small truth is that I think a lot of bullshit, 20% cited, 70% and 10% silenced only partially developed, then I felt an irresistible impulse to transform the 20 in 99% so that one day when I have arthritis in the fingers correctly reread all the posts loaded and I can laugh or cry .. go you know if one day mature.
The title as instructed by good people have already read is "This is the real world!". Yes, essentially I want to bring the light of this strange land with a view of key personnel from reading drawn from the top of my mind (I'm good when it's foggy, however, are at an altitude lower than in fog, 1.70 m ed.)

But Sir Robert, why did you call the post 1x01 Pilot?
Dear reader, intelligent question, you deserve a +. Watch the motivation may be the most diverse with respect to the Pilot, the first that comes to mind is that each show the first episode is so called, or most, then take it and take it home so:)
1x01 is a discussion more complicated: a is the "period of 28 days from my first entry," that will remain one until I have within 28 days after my first entry, it will become a second, essentially, from October 25, and so on.
x01 indicates the chronological order of the post before this so you know how many there are).
Finally I chose 28 days because, for example, are menstruating every 28 days, the lunar cycle lasts 28 days, non-leap year February has 28 days, 28 is my average university .. (seee)


You want to have a more complete picture of myself? Anal, there is privacy on purpose:) .. or more ... come to terms increase traffic profile miospazio link

With Love, Robert Roman
Amir Monte Carlo

0 comments:

Post a Comment