Monday, September 27, 2010

Pokemon Wie Bekomme Ich Die Pon Cheat

1x02 Modern House ... and YES .... testes varied

past few years is partly developed in me an interest towards the house and furniture design , so as to miss the appointment with the usual fair of the "modern home" in Udine. Then not so usual nose because I think they are a 10 years since I set foot about 11 years and you can imagine how excited I was to attend the above fair -.-'. Since I
at 3 am Saturday, September 25 by attending to the ticket: the first things that I already jumped on his head were:

  1. Jacuzzi Young Jeezy model, as in his video.
  2. Houses Capsule Technology Corporation
  3. center of gravity on the walls, so you feel as you walk forward suddenly pull to one side.
None of this of course, on the contrary, we say that the show was slightly disappointing, perhaps because they actually understand us 21 years of furniture and things that were here were shocked perhaps the target of another visitor.
What shocked me is that some stand properly .. as you say .. were not very "modern house". Outside the halls burlosi sellers were trying to haul food specialties: oh boy friuli doc ended last week eh! This although I come across a seller who proposed to me, that's incredible, "Testicles Donkey Balls and Grandpa "!!!! But we are proud of Eros, or what?.



between me and the vendor there are a number of sgardi been the fruit of which was a telepathic conversation resulted in a "biting her lips" not to laugh even if she had understood everything and laughed . The violence
of these stands, all grouped in a single location, continued with insulting phrases like "U is you make a cannoli?". Following response "No thanks I do as a metabolic diet with fitness goal-setting." I think it has stand assistant understood only gym, and then he dropped a shot.
Then I came across other stands are telephony, Vodafone and TIM, just to stay on the subject of modern home.

With Love, Robert Roman
Amir Monte Carlo


PS: The cover photo, in order, my grandfather's balls and donkey testicles

0 comments:

Post a Comment