Monday, February 5, 2007

Flexeril Safe In Pregnancy

Peti disease

a long do not write. I started college. In love goes well. Soon, many commitments, work to do, things to recover missing money. Someone stole my backpack. Weeds rocks. I want a black man in the thought that I read and write in this blog to my place. I want 48-hour days. I have done many things in this period. But I do not want to tell. Maybe post some pictures. I lack space in the drawers of all things. I want to stay. I want a life in perpetual vacation. But you can not, the world revolves around money. If you do not study for get a job I'll never see the money not them. Many interests, so many things. I feel good, sometimes less because they are worried. My girlfriend is a treasure. I have forgotten the math and a little 'in Italian, my constructions begin to open out between "simple summary" or "overly complex". I was on a trip to Genoa two days with the university. Enough is enough. I go back to school. I hope to update this thing a bit 'more often. Peace and good





Technorati Tags: emo shit ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment