Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tee Before After Hairys

We like to remember so I'll also say my nigga Uan! I'm a PIMP

Ah, Christmas coming, fucking gift to my girlfriend? and my? and fioi? begins the sclera and there are only 10 more days to do what must be done. more in this stage will last until Tuesday = two balls. Today came the girl from the university to control my actions, seemed to fattissima bamba. cmq it went well. In the office should not be the boiler = Frozen feet. Today I ate like a bueo with € 4 spent the market by caterers. beautiful there. at home when I was young I was always the crib at Christmas, and at night before going to bed I would pull down all the pastors. my mom said that I put them to sleep ... actually kills them.




Technorati Tags: emo shit ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment